[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 6/15/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jun 14 20:20:21 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Some people will be attending various conferences this week, but we will
still have our CoCo community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM UTC -
10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We have a lot to talk about. We'll start with a few reminders and then
talk about our (huge) goals for the next release. Then we will hear an
update from Mikko about enclave-cc. If we still have time, we will hear
from Dave about ARM.

As usual feel free to add some topics for future meetings to the agenda.[1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA