[kata-dev] Kata Congregation @ OpenInfra Summit

Treva Williams treva at openinfra.dev
Thu Jun 8 15:27:53 UTC 2023

Greetings fellow Kata Herders & Happy almost-Summit! I’m in the process of organizing a small lunchtime gathering for those who will be attending OpenInfra Summit[1] &/or PTG in person at Mahony’s Tavern @ the Convention Centre for Wednesday at 1PM, but before I set anything in stone I’d like to hear back from you on whether or not this time conflicts with anything on your schedule. If this slot does not work please let me know. Thank you all, & I’m looking forward to hanging out with you next week!

Cheers,
- trilliams

Kata Containers | OpenInfra Foundation
Spoutible: OGtrilliams