[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/06/22

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:20:30 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone

Tomorrow, June 22nd, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with our regular rounds of opens and 0.7.0 [1] status updates.
Then Tasushi and James will talk about policy enforcement with peer-pods.
Finally, if time allows, we will give a very brief update on the CoCo-IO WG [2]

Don't forget that the meeting agenda [3] is open for anyone to propose more topics to discuss

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17?reload=true