[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/06/08

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:59:11 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, June 8th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We're passed code freeze and naturally we will start the meeting discussing the 0.6.0 release [1].
One of the main 0.7.0 topic will be the CCv0 branch merge, with the biggest dependency being the image pulling changes. So tomorrow we'll have Jiang Liu giving us an update about it, in the second part of the meeting.

We have a bunch of topics lined up already, but the more the merrier: Add yours to the agenda [2] if you have something you want to bring to this community.
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17