[kata-dev] PullApprove future

Whaley, Graham graham.whaley at intel.com
Tue Jan 8 16:56:32 UTC 2019

Thanks Jeremy - do you have a quick link to the Zuul features and configuration, such as checking
For signed off by's, keyword matching for merge blocking, gathering ack's before merge etc.?
Right now for kata, all this would have to work seamlessly through github, as that is really the core goto
place for the kata workflow.
I can then add Zuul to the wiki page as an option.

Thanks,
	Graham
Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)