[kata-dev] ADP Users Contact List

Sophie Randell sophie.randell at comprehensiveinsights.com
Wed Jun 13 11:24:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring ADP Users Contact
List?

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title,
Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size,
Web address etc. All Technology / Companies Partners and Users List, IT
decision Makers from Fortune 500 Companies, IT Decision Makers from SME as
well.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,
Sophie Randell
Marketing Executive

to opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.