[kata-dev] Call for volunteers: Kata CI / test team

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Tue Jun 12 17:48:19 UTC 2018

Kata folks,

I’m excited to have gotten interest for release/packaging.  While I have positive momentum, I’ll put out same request with respect to CI / testing.

A lot of testing is in place today, though we are scaling to more clouds and more hardware architectures today.  Similarly, there’s plenty of work that can be done in the existing CI today to increase test coverage, add more functional tests, and reduce test-time.

It’d be helpful to have a couple of people in each geography to help drive this.  On the Intel side, I expect Salvador and Gaby to help (located in UTC-5).

Please volunteer yourself or a colleague!

Thanks,
Eric