[kata-dev] Container images for kata deployment - docker ID?

Ernst, Eric eric.ernst at intel.com
Sun Jun 17 18:18:59 UTC 2018

Hey ya’ll,

I have a PR that I’m finishing testing on @ https://github.com/kata-containers/packaging/pull/65 which will help with deploying kata on k8s, and as a part of it I have a Dockerfile for creating container image with our artifacts for Kata.

I think we should have this on Dockerhub, and I wanted to suggest we create an account there, katacontainers.

First, is that sane?  Second, do we have a general email already that we can use for creating / maintaining these kinds of accounts?

-Eric