[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/05/25

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed May 24 20:35:47 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, May 25th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with out regular release [1] updates and sync, but we may spend a bit more time on it than usual, as we want to discuss about delaying it a bit.
We'll also talk about Kubecon NA and China, and then Peter will give a follow up on the Amber attestation service and its integration with CoCo.

The agenda [2] is yours, feel free to reach out for future topics or amend it directly.
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17