[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/05/18

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed May 17 20:26:11 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, May 18th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We received some valuable feedback about the CoCo TSC so we'd like to start the meeting with that topic.
We'd like to make the TSC role clearer, and make it more visible and transparent to rest of the community, so we'll talk about how we're planning to get there.
Next we'll go through the usual release sync and updates [1], which is important as we're getting pretty close to 0.6.0.
Finally, Peter and Haidong will present our main technical topic: the Amber attestation service, and its integration with CoCo [2].

As usual, the agenda [3] is all for you to amend.
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6/views/17