[kata-dev] Call for volunteers - Spring 2023 Kata AC election officials

Treva Williams treva at openinfra.dev
Thu Mar 16 14:06:54 UTC 2023

Greetings Kata Herders,

As mentioned recently during Architecture Committee meetings, it is time for Architecture Committee elections for Spring. Before beginning, we will need two volunteers to help facilitate the election process. Anyone, except for those planning to run for an elected seat can volunteer to help. If you would like to help out, please let me know via email or on Kata Containers slack by Monday, March 27th. Thanks all, & I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Cheers,
- trilliams

Kata Containers | OpenInfra Foundation
Twitter: OGtrilliams