[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 3/16/23 TIME CHANGE (maybe)

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 15 20:52:01 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

We have our Confidential Containers Community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC -
10 AM EDT - 10PM CST. Please note that if you are observing daylight
saving time, the meeting will be an hour later.

As usual, we have a packed agenda for tomorrow. First, we will look at
the board and discuss some of the many things that are planned for
release 0.5.0. We will also briefly talk about submissions for upcoming
conferences. Finally, Zvonko will give us an overview of GPU support for
confidential containers.

Feel free to post any questions you might have for Zvonko on the agenda
ahead of time. [1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]