[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 09/03/2023

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 07:59:53 UTC 2023

Specifically today we want to skip reviewing the board to provide more time
for the use cases review and the discussion on container image metadata.

The plan is next week to go back to the usual drill of spending 10-15
minutes to review the board especially given that 0.5.0 is a busy release
:-).

Thanks.