[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 09/03/2023

Middleton, Dan dan.middleton at intel.com
Wed Mar 8 22:52:02 UTC 2023

Sounds like a rich agenda for tomorrow. Are we planning to look at the v0.5 board or are people comfortable with working that offline / discussing after another week or two?

Thanks,

Dan Middleton (he/him)
Intel<https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/diversity/diversity-at-intel.html> Principal Engineer
CCC<https://confidentialcomputing.io/> TAC<https://github.com/confidential-computing/governance/> Chair