[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 05/01/2023

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 18 20:47:36 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow (January 19th), we have our first 2023 CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

It's release week, so we'll start by spending the necessary time to sync about it.
The next item on the agenda will be a proposal for caching container images from the host, from Jiang Liu.
After that, Ray and Christophe may give us a quick update on split tenancy. To be confirmed.

If you have anything else in mind, for tomorrow or the following weeks, please feel free to amend our agenda [1].

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA