[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 05/01/2023

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:05:01 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

First of all, a Happy New Year to everyone!

Tomorrow (January 5th), we have our first 2023 CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

As we're getting quite close to our 0.3.0 release deadline and even closer to our code freeze, we should spend some time re-syncing about the release.
Next we'll have 2 small updates about KBS/Attestation Service and SNP.
And we'll finish the meeting with opens. In particular, I'd love to hear from you Folks what do you think our long term 2023 goals could be.

As usual, feel free to add more topics for our next meetings [1].
See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA