[kata-dev] Fwd: Virtual PTG March 2023 Team Signup Deadline - LAST CALL!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:05:32 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

This is your last call to sign your team up for the next virtual Project
Teams Gathering (PTG), which will be held from Monday, March 27th to
Friday, March 31st 2023!

NOTE:  Since we have had the feedback that the Europe+Africa/Americas
timeslot is overbooked, we will be extending it beyond the ‘normal’ size of
4 hour blocks to 5 hour blocks.

If you haven't already done so and your team is interested in
participating, please complete the survey[1] by February 19th, 2023 at 7:00
UTC.

Then make sure to register[2] - it’s free :)

Thanks!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] Team Survey:
https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/march2023_vptg_survey