[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 09/02/2023

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:11:41 UTC 2023

Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow (February 9th), we'll have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We'll start with our usual ramblings about life, Ariel's triathlons, lkml but most importantly our 0.4.0 release.

Then we have 2 topics lined up:

1. Ding will present his proposal for a formal KBS URL scheme [1].
2. Gerry will have a follow up on his proposal for a Nydus based image service. Please look at the slides he presented at FOSDEM [2] for a good refresher.

And of course: The meeting agenda [3] is open for anyone to add more topics for tomorrow or the following sessions.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation/issues/85