[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 4/13/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Apr 12 20:46:21 UTC 2023

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CC community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

Since the last few meetings were very congested, we're trying to feature
just one main topic per meeting for now. Tomorrow that topic will be
presented by Peter and Linda who will talk about running large pods with
webhooks.

We will also set aside plenty of time to discuss the 0.5.0 release,
accounting for any last-minute pushes that are needed and sharing all
the features that are in it. We will also take a minute to mention what
is on the horizon for 0.6.0.

We will also handle some logistics regarding Kubecon and see who will be
there.

As usual, feel free to add future topics to the agenda [1].

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA