[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 9/29/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Sep 28 20:45:18 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CC community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

BUT THIS WILL NOT BE OUR USUAL COMMUNITY MEETING

Tomorrow is our first release and it looks like we will make it across
the finish line with only a little bit of last-minute panic.

At tomorrow's meeting we will focus on getting the release over the line
and out into the world. If we have spare time we will talk about how we
want to collect feedback and track issues with this release. We can also
brainstorm what we want to cover in next week's meeting, which shouldn't
involve any release talk (finally).

If you have ideas for future topics, please add them to the agenda. [1]

See you tomorrow when history is made...

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA