[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 22/09/2022

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:52:50 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow (September 22nd), we have our CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

This is going to be another release focused meeting, we're one week away from our first release!

If you want to talk about CI, Kubernetes operator, release notes or encrypted container images support, come by!
If you want to flame about release versioning schemes, you're welcome as well.
And if you have some pressing topic to discuss, please add it to the agenda [1] for tomorrow of for the next weeks.

I'll see you all tomorrow.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA