[kata-dev] APAC-friendly AC meeting test run

Treva Williams treva at openinfra.dev
Thu Oct 13 15:29:27 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

After reviewing survey results for a monthly APAC-friendly Architecture Committee meeting, it appears that the most popular time slot for the first APAC AC meeting is 7PM PT/ 2AM UTC/ 10AM CST, however I have gotten feedback from several folks that the proposed time is very uncomfortable for EU Kata Herders.

I will continue researching to find a solution that works for everyone, but in the meanwhile I would like to kick off an initial meeting to get a feel for how we can all benefit most from being more inclusive & accommodating of Asian community members. At your convenience, please take a look at the linked survey[1] to choose which proposed times & dates for the first APAC Architecture Committee meeting would work best with your schedule. If you’d like to suggest another time or day or have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or reply to this email. Thank you all for your time & attention. Have a great week[end] & I’m looking forward to connecting with you at PTG!

[1]: https://framadate.org/jIezx4kmJjzh35qP

Regards,
trilliams