[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Community Meeting 10/13/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Oct 12 20:41:07 UTC 2022

Hey everyone,

We've got our CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT -
10PM CST.

We'll hear from Ariel about how we can organize issues for the next
release. We will also (finally) hear from James regarding standard
checks and processes for all our different projects. We will also hear
brief updates from teams at Intel and Microsoft about what they have
been working on.

Remember that we also have a CI-specific meeting on Friday. Check out
the agenda for more information. [1]

If you've got any ideas for future meetings, please add them to the
agenda. Since we're in between releases right now just about anything
related to confidential computing could be a great topic.

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA