[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 12/1/22

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Nov 30 21:23:57 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

We have our CC community meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM EST -
10PM CST.

This will be a very busy meeting so we will try to start on time and get
through the community updates quickly before transitioning to two really
interesting topics. First, we will see a presentation about the
Constellation project and try to think about where we might overlap.
Then we will see some benchmark results for shared storage.

We've got a ton of topics to cover before the end of the year. If
there's anything else we should cover, add it to the agenda. [1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA