[kata-dev] [AC Elections 11/2022] Elections Results

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:29:03 UTC 2022

My fellow Kata citizens,

The voting period ended on November 29th, and I'm excited to announce the results of the Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections.

We had 6 candidates and 3 AC seats to renew. The 145 voters elected the following members:

- Fabiano Fidêncio
- Eric Ernst
- Gerry Liu

Congratulations to our new AC member Gerry and to Fabiano and Eric for renewing their seats!

For more details about the ballot, please use the following link:
https://civs1.civs.us/cgi-bin/results.pl?num_winners=3&id=E_46b722a7a432d342&rkey=2fdeb5924e989617

Please note that we are using the CIVS default completion rule (Minimax) to build the election results.

Cheers,
Samuel.