[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/07/14

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:52:15 UTC 2022

Hey All,

Two major events tomorrow (07/14): Bastille Day but also our regular Confidential
Container Community meeting at 2pm UTC (10am EDT - 10pm CST), same place as usual [1].

After the CC release update and review, James will quickly go through our hottest
pending PRs. Then I'll spend some time doing a follow-up on the RISC-V TEE proposal
presentation that I did 2 weeks ago. Finally, Xynn will talk about the Reference Value
Provider Service (RVPS) proposal [2]. If time allows, James will also give an update
on the CC trust model proposal.

As usual, agenda is open. Feel free to add future meeting topics there.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA
[2] https://github.com/confidential-containers/documentation/issues/37