[kata-dev] [CORRECTION] OpenInfra Board of Directors - Kata Containers sync

Treva Williams treva at openinfra.dev
Fri Jul 8 16:13:14 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,

I made a couple of mistakes in the attached email. The first sentence should read, “I’m reaching out to organize a call between the Kata Containers project and the Open Infrastructure board of directors (BoD),” but more importantly the survey date is slightly off.

The survey will remain open until July 22, 2022. If you need more time for planning or if none of the listed slots will work for you, please reach out to me to discuss other options. My apologies everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Regards,
- trilliams