[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 1/13/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Jan 12 21:28:52 UTC 2022

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have a CC meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM UTC - 9 AM
EST - 10PM CST.

We will give an update on the CNCF proposal and tie up a few loose ends
from last week's CCv1 discussion. Then we will hear from Pradipta on a
few topics including goals for the operator with CCv1. If we have time,
James will start to tell us about Peer Pods and how we might use CC when
baremetal isn't available.

If you have anything to add to the agenda, please feel free to do so.
[1] Note that we now have a future topics section at the top of the agenda.

-Tobin

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA