[kata-dev] Action required: Stale PRs!

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Mon Jan 10 11:19:02 UTC 2022

Hi all,

We currently have 13 PRs that are labelled as "stale" (aka possibly abandoned by the authors):

https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3Astale

If you authored any of these, please either update, close or ask for help with getting them landed. If we continue to get no response to the periodic pings, we'll be forced to close them regardless.

Of course if anyone _else_ has an interest in moving them forward, please let us know by commenting on them so we can try to get them merged.

Thanks!

Cheers,

James
---
https://katacontainers.io/ | https://github.com/kata-containers
Open Source Technology Center
Intel Corporation (UK) Ltd. - Co. Reg. #1134945 - Pipers Way, Swindon SN3 1RJ.