[kata-dev] Possible problem with Adam's latest invite

Christophe de Dinechin dinechin at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 09:03:16 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

Adam's latest invite regarding the backlog scrubbing refuses to show up on my calendar. I investigated why, and it's apparently related to a section in the ICS file that has pre-existing attendees. I edited the ICS file, removing the following section (where I removed individual email addresses), and it now works for me, i.e. I can now accept the invite.

UID:ald9p8ht7399ni91ke3snbtf35_R20211005T140000 at google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=[removed];X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:[removed]
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=[removed];X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:[removed]
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=[removed];X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:[removed]
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=TENTATIVE;RSVP=TRU
 E;CN=kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:kata-dev at lists.
 katacontainers.io
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=[removed];X-NUM-GUESTS=0:[removed]
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-OWNERAPPTID:-849329500

Bottom line: if you want to accept Ariel's invite but it does not work for you, try the attached ICS file instead.

Best regards,
Christophe