[kata-dev] *Confidential: RE: RE: Community use cases meeting (Confidential Computing)

James Magowan MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com
Tue May 18 13:18:17 UTC 2021

Hi,

I received the revised invite and I believe Mike is good for Thursday at
the new time.

Thanks

James

IBM United Kingdom Limited

From:   Samuel Ortiz <sameo at linux.intel.com>
To:     James Magowan <MAGOWAN at uk.ibm.com>
Cc:     Ariel Adam <aadam at redhat.com>, Peng Tao <bergwolf at antfin.com>,
kata-dev <kata-dev at lists.katacontainers.io>
Date:   17/05/2021 13:36
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: *Confidential: RE: [kata-dev] Community use
cases meeting (Confidential Computing)

Hey James,

I think we could yes. Would 2h later work for Mike? It'd be 7am PST, so
still early but more on the reasonable side?

Cheers,
Samuel.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 06:22:13PM +0000, James Magowan wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> I have spoken to Mike from containerd, He indicated that our Use Case
> meeting time is a bit early for many of the people working in containerd

> who might be interested.
>
> I wonder if we can have the meeting a little later next week to
> accomodate?
>
> Thanks,
> James
>

> James Magowan