[kata-dev] vPTG April 19th 2021, 14:00 - 17:00 UTC | Kata Containers "Office Hours"

Fabiano FidĂȘncio fabiano at fidencio.org
Thu Mar 25 12:18:38 UTC 2021

Kata Community,

I, on behalf of Kata Containers, have registered for a 3 hours slot
(from 14:00 to 17:00 UTC), on April 19th, a lovely Monday.

Our current plan is to have this in the format of "Office Hours",
where the community will be able to come to us, ask questions about
the project, and we'll have free space to talk with the community,
with potential users, with you! :-)

Come with the mind open to learn about the project, come with the mind
open to teach us about cool things you've been using and are currently
working on!

Here's a previous email sent about the topics & format of this
encounter: http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2021-March/001761.html

I sincerely hope to see you all around there!
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio