[kata-dev] Apply for being the reviewer of kata-containers community

Penny Zheng (Arm Technology China) Penny.Zheng at arm.com
Tue Dec 10 09:51:30 UTC 2019

Hi~
I'm Penny Zheng from ARM. And I've been working on kata containers project for almost two years.
For now, I'm mostly responsible for ARM-related enablement and ARM CI maintenance.
You can see my contributions under the name Pennyzct.
Here, I'm applying for being the reviewer of kata-containers community, plz review.

Thanks
Penny