[kata-dev] First Week in Review Blog Draft available

Adams, Eric eric.adams at intel.com
Wed Mar 21 23:30:31 UTC 2018

This is a pretty good first start.  You mentioned some notable pull requests but I thought that the discussion about a debug console https://github.com/kata-containers/agent/issues/169  was worth mentioning in this blog.  If you are doing weekly blogs you could monitor the agent, proxy, runtime, and shim githubs for interesting discussions and then summarize them.

Thanks
Eric