[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 8/31/23

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Aug 30 19:55:09 UTC 2023

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow we have our CoCo community meeting at the usual time of 2:00 PM
UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

We will take some time to touch on the v0.8.0 release as well as the
merge to main. There are still a lot of moving pieces for both those
efforts, so we'll make sure that we are still going in the right direction.

Then we will talk about how we can improve the contributor guides for
our project. At the moment they aren't very good, and there are a few
things we should think about together that can help get us unstuck. We
will also hear from Christophe about another potential use case for
Confidential Containers.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda. [1]

See you soon,
Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA