[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting - 2023/08/24

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 23 21:22:22 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

Tomorrow, August 24th, we'll have our weekly CC community meeting at 2:00 PM UTC - 10 AM EDT - 10PM CST.

As usual we'll start our meeting with opens, CI and board reviews [1].
Our next topic, as with previous weeks, will be the merge to Kata main effort.
Dave Chen from ARM will then give us an update on the CoCo support for CCA.
And if time allows, I'd like to start discussing about contributing guidelines and how we could formalize them a little bit more [2]

If you have any topic proposals for our upcoming meetings, please add them to the agenda [3].

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://github.com/orgs/confidential-containers/projects/6