[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/03/10

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:18:47 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,

Tomorrow, March 10th, we’re having our weekly community meeting.
Same place [1], same time (2pm UTC - 9am EST - 10pm CST)

Usually we start the meeting with project and community updates but tomorrow I’d like to spend some time celebrating 2 milestones:

1. It’s been one year that we started this project
2. Coincidentally we got some very good news from the CNCF TOC meeting on Tuesday: We are accepted as a CNCF Sandbox project! We’ll celebrate for sure, but we will also start discussing about the next steps and the short term actions we now need to take [2].

Then we will spend the rest of the meeting giving the regular updates. Finally, if time allows, we will have Jiale and Liang giving a demo about image signing, and Steve resuming the discussion about the CCv0 merge.

Once more: Please add anything you’d like to discuss next week or the weeks after that to the “Future Topics” section at [1].

I’ll see you All tomorrow!
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/cncf/toc/issues/799