[kata-dev] Confidential Containers Community Meeting 2022/02/24

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:40:22 UTC 2022

Hi Folks,

We’re having our weekly community meeting tomorrow, on February 24th.
You know the drill: 2pm UTC - 9am EST - 10pm CST, on our usual Zoom room [1].

After our regular round of status updates (pending PRs, status, blockers, etc), we’ll go through two main agenda points:

1. The KBS server repo [2]: Repo name, initial PR, link to other KBS implementations, etc
2. The proposed architecture for running confidential containers with SGX [3]

If you want to discuss anything else, tomorrow or in the upcoming weeks, the agenda [1] is open for editions and additions.

I’ll see you All tomorrow.
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/confidential-containers/kbs-rs