[kata-dev] September 2021 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections - results announcement

Wainer dos Santos Moschetta wmoschet at redhat.com
Fri Sep 17 14:32:02 UTC 2021

Dear Kata Citizens,

On behalf of myself, Wainer dos Santos Moschetta, and Ricardo Avarena,
as the approved election officials, we'd like to announce that the
September 2021 Kata Containers Architecture Committee elections is over.

For this elections, we had three seats available [1] and received three
candidate nominations [2]. Thus, we shall bypass the debate and voting
phases of the elections, and move directly to the results announcement.

Hence, we are pleased to announce the re-election of Archana Shinde,
Eric Ernst, and Fabiano Fidêncio. Congratulations all of you!

[1]
http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2021-September/002148.html

[2]
http://lists.katacontainers.io/pipermail/kata-dev/2021-September/002178.html