[kata-dev] Kata Confidential Containers Meeting Time Poll

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Thu Sep 16 20:49:47 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

We are considering adjusting the time of the Confidential Containers use
case meeting. If you've been attending this meeting or would like to,
please fill out this poll [1]. If you are not able to access the form,
send me an email and I'll make sure your preferences are taken into
account.

Next week's meeting will be at the current time (12:00 UTC), but we
might adjust the schedule after that.

While we're here, a few highlights from the meeting today:

* The simple and descriptive "confidential-containers" topped our CNCF
proposal name poll.
* We saw a great demo from Steven Horsman, showcasing some of the
September milestones.
* We discussed image management with Mike Brown and Derek McGowan.
* Samuel described his agent API config PR (#2517). Go check it out.
* We discussed changing the meeting time, hence this poll.

-Tobin

[1] https://forms.gle/E51xbFLrDv6h4d888