[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 9/16/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Sep 15 15:15:00 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

Our Confidential Containers use-case meeting is Thursday at 3:00 UTC /
11:00 Eastern.

At last week's meeting we heard some updates about our September
milestones for CCv0 and recapped our presentation to the CNCF. One
outcome of the CNCF meeting was the need to pick a name. Last week we
asked for suggestions. Today Samuel launched a poll with those
suggestions [1]. The poll will run for 24 hours, so we can discuss the
results at tomorrow's meeting. Last week we also discussed some upcoming
talks related to our project, and heard from Alibaba about image
management. We also created a the #confidential-containers Slack channel
in the Kata workspace. Feel free to join.

This week we will see a demo involving some of the September milestones,
and discuss image management. We will also hear general status updates
and review the poll.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda [2].

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnN6MAyvSSbU0TRM80P5E4BWz-1s6U18MUfxPMEzcR0cKYBA/viewform

[2]