[kata-dev] Proposal for a kata green CI and maintainership - updates

Cervantes Tellez, Gabriela gabriela.cervantes.tellez at intel.com
Thu Oct 28 14:21:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

Regarding to the two questions
> While here, all the baseline CIs are for the "kata-containers"
project.  Is the plan to replicate those to the "tests" project as well?
It'd be good to be consistent on what we're testing.  This would increase the numbers we have from 15 to 30 CIs.

Right now, the baseline is already using the latest from the test repository to test the latest commits from the kata containers repository, I think that what we have is covering both sides instead of doing duplications.

> Last but not least, is there an easy way for folks to see which CIs are being removed (from the ones we normally run)?

Yes, https://github.com/kata-containers/ci/issues/403, all the jobs from that list that does not have an owner will be remove.

Regards,
Gabriela