[kata-dev] Demo of new VFIO support at upcoming AC meeting?

David Gibson kata-dev at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Tue Oct 19 09:10:34 UTC 2021

Hello all,

After many months of working through various blocking issues, pull
request #2795 is almost ready to go, adding support for VFIO
(including SR-IOV) devices in a way that is much closer to expected
OCI behaviour.  This is the form that's needed for many DPDK based
workloads.

I can't attend the AC meeting, because it's the middle of the night
for me.  However, I have recorded a demo of the new functionality, and
if people are interested, Ariel Adam can present it during the
meeting.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson