[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 10/28/21

Tobin Feldman-Fitzthum tobin at linux.ibm.com
Wed Oct 27 22:38:22 UTC 2021

Hello,

The Confidential Computing Community Meeting is tomorrow (10/28) at 1:30
PM UTC / 9:30 AM Eastern.

First, thank you to our presenters from last week who gave us a great
overview of Gramine. At the very least this is compelling food for
thought as we explore Confidential Containers and hopefully we can find
concrete ways to collaborate going forward.

There has been a lot of progress on our milestones in the last week. So
much that we might have a demonstration tomorrow. If not, we can at
least fill people in on some of the work that has been done.

The main event will be an introduction to the MarbleRun control plane
for confidential computing. This is clearly significant work that will
be interesting to learn about.

As usual, feel free to add something to the agenda for this or future
meetings. [1]

-Tobin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit#