[kata-dev] [action required] PR backlog is getting crazy! Please help by checking your open PRs

Hunt, James O james.o.hunt at intel.com
Mon Oct 25 13:29:12 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

# Status

We have 87 open PRs currently [1], which is way too many imho.

- 14 PRs from that list need a rebase [2] which might be enough to get them landed.

- There are also a lot of PRs that seem to have been left for some time. I don't think it's quite time to call them "abandoned", but I have my eye on a number of them... ;)

# Request

- If you have test PRs that are no longer needed, *please* close them.

- If you have open PRs, please check them for review feedback and comments.

- If you have conflicted branches, please rebase then and repush.

- If you have open PRs that you no longer plan to update, please let us know so we can discuss what should be done with them.

Cheers,

James

[1] - https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Akata-containers
[2] - https://github.com/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+org%3Akata-containers+label%3Aneeds-rebase+