[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 2021/10/07

Ariel Adam aadam at redhat.com
Thu Oct 7 05:25:14 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.
For the meeting today please take a few minutes to update your tasks on the
spreadsheet so we can save time on the project status part today (mainly
make sure the status is accurate):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M_MijAutym4hMg8KtIye1jIDAUMUWsFCri9nq4dqGvA/edit#gid=0&fvid=1397558749

Thanks.