[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 2021/10/07

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:10:24 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone!

So first and foremost: Tomorrow’s meeting will be at 1.30pm UTC.
Starting tomorrow (October 7th), we’re switching to a non-alternating schedule, hoping that this will accommodate most people.

As for the agenda [1], we’re first going to go through our project status updates.
Then we will have a follow up on the signed container image verification discussion. Although I was not able to attend last week’s meeting, I heard there may be a need for following up on that topic so we want to make sure we can come to some conclusion.
Finally, I would like to start discussing about the API restriction work [2], and which endpoints we want to allow as our reference configuration file.

As always, feel free to add anything to the agenda, be it for tomorrow or the following weeks if it’s more convenient to you.

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/kata-containers/kata-containers/pull/2517