[kata-dev] Confidential Computing Meeting 2021/12/02

Samuel Ortiz samuel.e.ortiz at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:26:05 UTC 2021

Hey Everyone,

Another week, another meeting: We’re having our confidential containers use case meeting tomorrow on December 2nd, at 2:00pm UTC - 9 AM EST - 10PM CST.

We’ll start with updates about CCv0 and the CNCF submission. We’ll discuss about the current status of the CCv0 work, the pending PRs and a proposal for a basic release/tagging process. We’ll also briefly talk about the CNCF form that was submitted last week and what will be the next steps.
Then we’ll watch episode 3 of the confidential containers demos serie: SEV in action.
Finally we’ll start discussing about what comes after CCv0 and how we’d like to frame the related discussions (GH issues, meetings, etc).

If you want to add anything to the agenda[1], please feel free to edit it directly. Any contributions or proposals are welcome.

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Samuel.

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E3GLCzNgrcigUlgWAZYlgqNTdVwiMwCRTJ0QnJhLZGA/edit?usp=sharing