[kata-dev] Green CI Effort - All jobs as required

Wainer dos Santos Moschetta wmoschet at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 17:42:18 UTC 2021

On 11/30/21 17:03, Cervantes Tellez, Gabriela wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As part of the Green CI Effort, we decided to put all the jobs that
> have a stable baseline as REQUIRED in order to merge a PR. The only
> job that I was not sure if it is stable or not is the
> kata-containers-2.0-ubuntu-20.04-ppc64le-main-baseline
> <http://jenkins.katacontainers.io/view/Daily%20baseline/job/kata-containers-2.0-ubuntu-20.04-ppc64le-main-baseline/>.
> If you have questions please let us know and if you see a CI that
> seems not stable enough please open a proper issue and assign it to
> the maintainer http://jenkins.katacontainers.io/view/Daily%20baseline/.

In addition to what Gabriela said, you can use the table in
http://jenkins.katacontainers.io/view/PR%20Triggered/ to compare the
jobs triggered on pull request with their baselines counterpart. In case
a job failed and its baseline is "green" then good change is your pull
request breaking something.

Thanks!

- Wainer