[kata-dev] Kata Containers Release Candence

fabiano at fidencio.org fabiano at fidencio.org
Wed Dec 1 07:42:26 UTC 2021

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Kata Containers Release Candence

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgMZts_YvOYhyxMOc0HgFBz0jraXjxTtRXZ_g6J0wPD1589w/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

As discussed in the architecture committee meeting Yesterday (Nov 30th,
2021), I've started a form to collect feedback about the future of the
release cadence for the project.

We also have an issue for this, where we'll summarise the discussions,
which has been opened for a month or so:
https://github.com/kata-containers/community/issues/243

I'll get the results next week and go through them during the A/C
meeting, if time allows.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.